Auto Transport Insurance
For those who value excellence!
Do you really know who you are trusting to transport your car?
What does New World Auto Transport do that is different from other transport agencies and carriers?
"We Work for You!"
New World Auto Transport always takes the extra steps to safeguard our customers
by ensuring that the following measures are taken:
- Our dispatch team maintains a list of preferred carriers and we confirm that all documents are in place upon dispatch.
- Our preferred carriers must maintain the highest ratings to be considered for a transport assignment.
- New World Auto Transport is a member of Registry Monitoring Insurance Services, Inc. (RMIS)
- New World Auto Transport receives information daily on our preferred carriers directly from their insurance providers, including liability and cargo coverage amounts and limits.
- Our membership with RMIS allows us to obtain daily status updates and changes through the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, and additionally collect Department of Transportation safety information, including authority status and safety and satisfaction ratings.
- New World Auto Transport is licensed, bonded and insured.